Swaine Adeney Brigg
Founded in 1750 in St James’ London The first Royal Warrant was granted by King George III for carriage riding whips. In 1885 Thomas Brigg & Sons were appointed umbrella makers to Queen Victoria. In 1943 Swaine Adeney merged with Brigg & Sons the Royal umbrella makers who were founded in 1836 at St James’s Street London. Makers of the finest bridle-hide hard luggage and attaché cases in the world.