Plain Toe Blucher Color 8 Shell Cordovan
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Monk Facts
- Features & Care
Alden: the greatest American shoemaker, period. Charles H Alden founded The Alden Shoe Company in Middleborough, Massachusetts in 1884. Throughout the company’s history, Alden has relied upon maintaining its reputation for high-quality craftsmanship. While most shoe manufacturing shifted overseas during the latter 20th Century, Alden has prospered as a maker of comfortable, durable and handsome dress shoes.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Plain toe blucher (derby)
- Horween shell cordovan upper
- Double leather sole
- Barrie last
- US D width (standard fitting)
- Available in other colours
- 100% made in Middleborough, Massachusetts